Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mass Effect 3: It's coming...

Are you a fan of the Mass Effect games? Yeah me too. I didn't get much play time of the sequel... I was still enjoying MW2 and by the time I was ready to try Mass Effect 2, Black Ops was here.

Anyway, since you're a fan of Mass Effect, I think you're going to enjoy this:


Enhance your Game - Shop Video Game Accessories for LESS at GameShark Store
Read more here.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment, and/or signing up for RSS updates. Your comments and insight make a huge difference. Thank you.

1 comment:

sap upgrade testing said...

Yes, I also a big fan of Mass effects games. I really enjoyed playing them. I watched the video and I quite like it but I have the same problem that I don't get enough tie to play these games. I like your work. Post more games on Mass effects.

Post a Comment