Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Facebook to be destroyed Nov. 5?


Ha!
Just in case you haven't heard, the hacktivist group Anonymous has declared war on facebook. The statement they released looks, feels, and reads like something out of a movie I can't wait to watch :).

Not that I condone intentional destruction of property or anything like that, but I don't think it would hurt the world (doped up to our eyeballs on facebook!) to be unplugged... even if it's for a few weeks while Facebook and Anonymous battle it out 21st century style. And I really wonder what the withdrawal symptoms of facebook look like.

This should cause some people several weeks of sleepless nights.

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment, and/or signing up for RSS updates. Your comments and insight make a huge difference. Thank you.

1 comment:

sap upgrade transactions said...

This is shocking. I had no clue about this news before reading your post. Facebook becomes so important for everyone. It’s like habit to check and update facebook. I am really waiting to see what hackers are planning?

Post a Comment